This Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame with an attractive finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.Features and Benefits
- Carry pocket standard
- Chrome plated hand rims
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Black upholstery, chrome frame
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Armrest to Floor Height: 28.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 31"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 50" x 12" x 50"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(16" Seat, 18" Seat), 350 lbs(20" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!