Super-Slings are designed to facilitate patient transfer, lifting, and positioning. They may also be used for emergency evacuations when wheelchairs or gurneys are either unavailable or not practical. Super-Slings reduce exposure to back injury by permitting multiple caregivers to lift, move, transfer and position patients. Skil-Care’s Super-Slings are made from low-friction nylon that enables caregivers to slide patients easily on all surfaces, including beds and gurneys.
- Friction-reducing bottoms that ease positioning and transfer
- Reinforced stitching at handles
- 2” wide nylon webbing for resident safety
- Durable nylon fabric
- Full body length
- Designed for use by up to six caregivers when lifting
- Dimensions: 72” x 36”
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Super-Slings may be washed and dried at temperatures that do not exceed 180 Degrees F (180 Degrees C). Do not use bleach.
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!