The Skil-Care activity apron is appropriate for people with decreased cognitive function. The apron can be placed around the waist, on a table top, or on a wheelchair tray. The resident can be instructed to sense the various tactile surfaces for tactile stimulation and recognition. The resident should also be instructed to participate in the various tray activities including: threading of the grommets, buttoning and unbuttoning, closing and opening of the zipper, and opening and closing of the Velcro strap.
- Multiple hand activities for improved finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Tactile visual stimulation
- Color recognition
- Development of motor skills that aid in active daily living (dressing, feeding etc.)
- The variety of activities reduce boredom and increase attention span
Available In Sizes:
- Small/Medium: 15.5" x 14.5"
- Large: 25" x 18.5"
The activity apron can be laundered in an institutional laundry but should be dried at 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) or lower. The apron should be placed in a mesh laundry bag when laundering.
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!